Tuesday 9 August 2011

9th August sunny day

Today,facing 2 exam papers which are fom and fom
LOL
Marketing and management 
Early morning,i woke and plan to have a short revision before grab into the exam hall
Therefore,i prepared myself and headed to oldtown for revision 
First at all,the first fom paper[marketing] was so successful 
[piece of cake]
Haha
And turn to second fom paper[management]
How to describe this paper ..
Emmm
Half half i think 
Mcq and true&false revisions questions are not accurate 
Reversely,the essay parts are accurate ABIT la
But still not easy to score 
Hope red color wont be appear on my report
LOL
Beside,today was so blur
I lost my green shaker pen again 
Had been use few months only
And today i lost it at library again
Furthermore,i almost loss my bottle before i leave exam halls also
Luckily i collected back
Haiz..someone give me a slap please
> <
Recently i was over-stress
And feel like wanna go home immediately 
I miss my mom so much..=[
Maybe i am abit sexy [感性]
Pls forget me
Haha
Well,last paper tomorrow 
Borrow me your luck 
I gonna to beat it down 
Give it a doublekill ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment