Wednesday 13 July 2011

13th July

Just head back from the cinema
Harry Potter and the hallows part2 
Is awesome and nice !
Story end up with 19 years ago which with 
Harry and Ginny are a married couple with three children
And
Ron and Hermione married and have two children
The families meet at King's Cross station
Which send their own son and daughter to Hogwarts
This moment just flash back my memory to the first episode 
When the younger smaller harry prepare to go Hogwarts 
The way he cross through the wall to 9 3/4 station
All are unforgettable in my mind 
A wonderful full-stop to my favor Harry Potter 

This was my first time first scene movie ticket
Harry Potter and the hallows part2 

The look today
First wear to my new Zara jacket
How was it guy ?
Suit me ?
LOL

Gonna share u guy with something nice
Euro house 
An entertainment house which serve with beer as major beverage
Not really is a pub
No loudly music and dance floor
Emmm
The foods are normal 
The drinks are normal 
The beers are normal 
The prices are normal too
But the environment is attractive 
Really a good place to chat and beer
LOL

Tower of Beerssssss 

 New beverage-Savanna which introduce by Peter 

My drink that night
Not really much to fulfill my desire 
Cos driving at the night > <

 Ok,came back to my current life again and again
The period i rush for several of assignments
The period i prepare to my final exam
Recently,some problems are keep happening around me 
My friendship is terrible like shit recently 
I wonder is my problem or any other else
I'm suffering with that 
Not really hope this happen to me again and again
=[

No comments:

Post a Comment