Friday 1 July 2011

30th Jun Cloudy

Just finish my Arab meal from Serdang.
My first try for it
Try many different types of dishes and it taste nice and delicious and special 
Their meal dishes majority are use lamb and chicken 
And the size are quite big,mostly 2 persons can share 1 dish  LOL
And the price is moderate and worth to it
U should try it out one day =]



This 2 days not feeling well at all
Not external but internal pain 
I feel disgusted with u all decision and attitudes 
IDIOTS !
Any problems then will come forward automatically 
No problems also will come automatically but is ignoring automatically
What the fuck !
Treat u as friends,u treat me as rubbish
Help u with truly heart,u treat me as bullshit 
Nothing gonna change no matter how many times sorry u will say
There still consists a scratch inside my deep heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment