Sunday 31 July 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P

If there is a true friend
They will never question the friendship because of the nonsense
They will keep the believe in mind frequently
Friendship will never get interrupt no matter how far you are or how close you are
I always hope to tell the world 
And those friends who feel strange with me
About this sentences
Didn't keep in touch for a period doesn't mean our distance are moving reversely 
Don't be so sensitive 
And please don't judge with this
I been here eternally 
When u need me,i am always there
Come on, we are still friend !
Sometimes,
We might have some quarrel around us
For sure,there must have the reason behind that 
But who cause the problem?
And who is the core of the problems?
Some moment,we just need to calm and sit down to think for it carefully
Don't just come over and fight like shit before clarify the situation 
Its disgusting and hurt some others innocence people 

No comments:

Post a Comment