Friday 8 July 2011

Eventually,i reach my sweetly home again.
I never being here for a such period of time ago
Emm, a little bit strange to it..lol
For now,i need to thank Unilife for providing chance for me to go back home
Or,i should blame on it because messing up my schedule ?
Neither of it..
I just fully blame Ucsi why set up this stupid expensive useless subjects for those kind of poor people like me
Damn u seriously Ucsi !
Alright,alright
Forget about this stupid stuff
Share with your guy a good news
Facebook had corporate with skype and came out with videocall at fb nowadays
The latest and newest one ..
Just had a try just now with my uni buddies
Its quite useful and convenient actually
Facebook is climbing higher and higher
Msn gonna be throw away ..LOL
Alright,let begin my short break at hometown for now on
Friends,let have a drink and gathering right now !
Party mood on !
For unison,see you guy soon
And take a good care to prevent yourself wearing yellow shirt and going out at KL areas
Haha,good night and nice dream

No comments:

Post a Comment