Monday 18 July 2011

18th July

Its some to 12pm
Just woke up half an hour ago
After my hand make brunch [ Omurice and milk ]
Feel full and err..sleepy again 
I feel tired again after a plenty of slumber..
It happen frequently to me recently 
I dunno the problems,dunno the reason 
I have no idea what cause this
Just feel lost everytimes i being this situation
Feel troublesome ! 
I have no mood to do everything around me
Screw up my assignment 
Screw up my study as well
Feel to stick with my bed and have a hibernation for my rest of times 
Damn it, not really like this feeling
Like useless and meaningless to pass through everyday 
Is there any solution to heal this trouble? 
Tell me is yes.. > <

1 comment:

  1. Yep...u nid to exercise more..
    Try to find aims in ur study to motivate u...^^

    ReplyDelete